Here you will find project descriptions and application forms for the many projects offered through the Centre:
- Welcome back!
- The Abhilasha Project (TAP): How it all began…and where we’re headed
- An interview with Professor Nérée St-Amand on an innovative approach to teaching
- Results of the Community Service Learning Program for 2012-2013 Academic Year
- Alternative Student Break program – Having a global impact in Ecuador and Nicaragua!
- Would you like to get involved with an independent community television? @TVC_22 is looking for a volunteer journal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @TVC_22 est à la recherche de journaliste et recherchiste, coordonateur(trice) marketing et assistant(e) de directi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- AUJOURD'HUI! Libérez votre potentiel grâce à la bourse @PathyFellowship (40 000$)! Venez en apprendre davantage sur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- TODAY! Unleash your potential with the @PathyFellowship! Come learn more about a $40,000 community-centered Fellows… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Are you a soccer fan? Join the @FCGATINEAU community as a volunteer marketing agent! This opportunity will allow yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago